Elevate your meeting experience at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler. Situated next to the mountain and steps away from Whistler village, our hotel sets the stage for a truly memorable conference. Select from 14 well-appointed meeting rooms and a scenic outdoor plaza, take advantage of features like state-of-the-art audiovisual facilities and enjoy access to our team of seasoned conference planning professionals.
At A Glance
Year Opened: 2000
Guest Rooms: 400
193 Deluxe Studios / 177 One-Bedrooms / 26 Two-Bedrooms / 4 Mountain Penthouses
Room Rates: High - $339 / Low - $139
Goods & Services Tax: 5%
Largest Meeting Space:8,168 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 20,000 sq. ft.
Creative Event Space: 4,200 sq. ft
Take a virtual tour, view floor plans and browse capacity charts of all our 14 event and meeting rooms, which encompass a total of 20,000 square feet.
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Sales Team
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-25 guests
- Upscale, hardwood executive boardroom table
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Whistler village
- Customized audiovisual packages
Ideal Meeting Size: 25-600 guests
- Spacious, fully open conference space
- Neutral, elegant décor
- Full exhibition capabilities
- Customized audiovisual and power packages
- Dramatic high ceilings up to 15 ft tall
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-250 guests
- Scenic Outdoor Plaza space with water feature
- Flexible outdoor space, which offers capacity for 40'x80' tent
- Grill & Vine patio with spectacular Whistler mountain views
- Exclusivity available for private functions
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is ideally located in the heart of Whistler's charming pedestrian-only village, steps from an array of cozy bistros, unique boutiques and interesting nightlife. Our hotel also offers conference attendees seamless access to the slopes of both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
- Advanced Wi-Fi technology and 24/7 on-site audiovisual provider PSAV
- Capability of 500 Mb/s total bandwidth for large groups with prior notice
- Custom SSIDs available for groups with prior notice throughout hotel
- Westin Clutter-Free Meetings
- SuperFoodsRx menu choices
- Green Meetings
- Team building packages
- Off-site catering capabilities
- On-site specialty event packages
Food & Beverage Options
Food and Beverage Dining Averages:
Breakfast: Plated - $25, Buffet - $29
Lunch: Plated - $42, Buffet - $34
Dinner: Plated - $71, Buffet - $68