Whether you're planning an incentive retreat for ten or a product launch for 1,000, our Whistler meetings venue has what you need to make it happen. With nearly 20,000 square feet of Whistler meeting space, including 14 versatile meeting rooms and an outdoor plaza, video conferencing capabilities, 24/7 in-house audio visual technicians and a team of seasoned conference associates with an eye for detail, we make ordinary meetings into extraordinary ones.
At A Glance
Year Opened: 2000
Guest Rooms: 400
193 Deluxe Studios / 177 One-Bedrooms / 26 Two-Bedrooms / 4 Mountain Penthouses
Room Rates: High - $339 / Low - $139
Goods & Services Tax: 5%
Largest Meeting Space:8,168 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 20,000 sq. ft.
Creative Event Space: 4,200 sq. ft
Take a tour and view floor plans & capacity charts of all our 14 event and meeting spaces with a total of 20,000 square feet.
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler Sales Team
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-25
- Upscale, hard wood executive boardroom table
- Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the village stroll
- Customized audio-visual packages
Ideal Meeting Size: 25-600
- Fully open concept with a neutral modern elegance
- Full exhibit capabilities
- Customized audio-visual and power packages
- Dramatic high ceilings up to 15 ft tall
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-250
- Unique Outdoor Plaza space with water feature
- Flexible outdoor space with capacity for 40'x80' tent
- Grill & Vine patio with spectacular mountain views
- Exclusivity available for private functions
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
From the hotel, step out to Whistler's charming pedestrian-only village and immerse yourself in live entertainment, unique shops, and cozy bistros. The hotel is centrally located, only steps away from the gondolas servicing the slopes of Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. No matter what the season, you'll find plenty of Whistler summer activities and Whistler winter activities!
- Advanced WiFi technology and 24/7 on-site audio visual provider PSAV
- Capability of 500 Mb/s total bandwidth for large groups with prior notice
- Custom SSIDs available for groups with prior notice throughout hotel
- Westin Clutter-Free Meetings
- SuperFoodsRx menu choices
- Green Meetings
- Team building packages
- Off-site catering capabilities
- On-site speciality event packages
Food & Beverage Options
Food and Beverage Dining Averages:
Breakfast: Plated - $25, Buffet - $29
Lunch: Plated - $42, Buffet - $34
Dinner: Plated - $71, Buffet - $68