- Newly upgraded Wifi connectivity
- Complimentary Wifi in the lobby, restaurant, and select suites
- SPG members enjoy free standard internet access
- Pet-friendly, no charge for pets
- Check in is at 4pm, check out is 11am
- Courtesy shuttle available to guests
- Laundry facilities on site
- Ski & Bike valet on site
- Complimentary ski valet when you rent through Whistler Blackcomb, located right in our hotel
- Parking on site
- Whistler Blackcomb bike rental store is located on Level 1 of the hotel
- There are kitchens in the rooms, including a fridge, oven, stovetop, dishwasher and microwave
- The Whistler sightseeing gondolas are steps from the hotel, you can get access to both Whistler and Blackcomb from Skiers Plaza
- Cribs, highchairs and playpens are available upon request
- Health Club hours are 6am to 10pm
- View our Frequently Asked Questions
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistleris located in Canada's greatest year-round recreation destination and was the host resort for the Alpine, Nordic and sliding events for the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games. Whistler was voted No.1 Ski Resort in North America by SKI Magazine Readers for 2015. We're just steps from both mountain gondolas and in the center of the excitement of the pedestrian friendly Whistler Village. The hotel has been twice-named by Condé Nast as the #1 ski resort hotel in North America!
Top Whistler Resort
The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler is proud to have been selected as a 2014 SPG Member Favorite in the "Best Winter Escapes" category. The resort was also named one of the Top 10 Resorts in Canada by Travel + Leisure readers. From award-winning dining at Grill & Vine to entertaining friends in FireRock Lounge, to enjoying a relaxing massage in the Avello Spa & Heath Club, we know how to pamper the palate and soul at our Whistler resort.
Whistler Suite Accommodations
All of our 419 residentially-designed suites emphasize comfort and convenience with features that include a welcoming fireplace, flat panel television, inviting soaker tub, quality-appointed kitchen, and windows that open to fresh mountain air. Our Whistler resort offers a variety of accommodations from deluxe studios, one and two bedroom suites, and for the ultimate in gracious living, our 1,500 sq. ft. Penthouse Mountain suites.